Challenges and Opportunities with Communities of Practice
Workshops for Community of Practice leadership and facilitation teams in organizations across all sectors.
It is also for you if you lead or facilitate a professional club, a network, a practice or an experience group and want to use Community of Practice approach.
– Understand your community of practice challenges through the lenses of value creation
– Share Value Creation framework by Etienne and Beverly Wenger-Trayner
– Use value creation approach to frame opportunities in your community of practice
– Discuss and outline interventions for the framed opportunities
– Invite experience of all participants to help your community of practice thrive.
By value creation, we understand the process of learning, which makes learning through engagement with other people possible and impactful. Most of my inspiration on value creation comes from the Value Creation framework by Etienne and Bev Wenger-Trayner.
See more about value creation in communities of practice here: My LinkedIn article on the topic
This workshop will be a calm and cosy environment where you can get inspired and work with your community plans in your own tempo and style.